Wednesday, February 1, 2012

GLASS LUX & SAM PADRUL

I'm a Machine

Wuuudup!!  Papi Beatz reporting from Goodlife Studios for the second time today to fill you in on some totez cool music stuff!  Just had Alfonso Mayen from the local Electronic duo Glass Lux over at Goodlife Studios to finalize their upcoming, self-titled EP.  Is it to early to say this will be the best hipster release of 2012?  I'll let you guys decide...  Here's a song I wish was a real life female so I could grab her boobs, kiss her neck and then fuck her furiously:

If the chorus doesn't follow you everywhere you go then you should pick up the phone and schedule an exam with your family doctor.  This song pops in my head randomly throughout my days.  Also, during moments when I'm stressed out and have a million different projects to finish or sometimes even during sex when I'm trying to hold off on an orgasmI'm a machine.  I'm a machine.  I'm a machine.


 Play That Funky Music White Boy

Sam Padrul is a monster.  Like Kanye West or Jeffrey Dahmer.  He also makes these songs that just fuck you up.  Sooooooo Guuuud!!!  He's recorded two songs here at Goodlife Studios and will possibly be working with me on a full project soon with the addition of some guest vocalists.  Here's his latest track that was released yesterday and already is catching the ears of booty shakers across the globe:
  ComScore


And here's a favorite from everyone at Goodlife Studios:


Ok, my back hurts really bad I'm gonna get the *whaat?!* out the studio and have some fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...