Friday, February 3, 2012

Boy, Do I Love WorldStarHipHop.com



 So, I've been working on making an animated logo for freshvaluez.com earlier in the day and I'm finally done.   Of course, this being my first time using After Effects, after the first rendered output I realized there's some dumb looking shit happening.  I HATE RENDERING!!!  But you know what?  I did a great fucking job anyway.  Exactly how I imagined it to look in my head is how I somehow managed to make it look with just one (confusing) video tutorial.  I must have called the poor guy in the video every horrible name I could think of.  Whatevs.  Be on the lookout for the unveiling of the Fresh Valuez website soon!

It is currently 4:35 am so my body is telling me to get my ass in bed so I'll just leave you guys with this:
The BEST WorldStar video I've seen in a minute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...