Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ForceOneSeven Mixtape

And So It Begins...

Well, here we are!  I'd like to welcome you all to what could possibly be a very special, informative glimpse into what goes down here at Goodlife Studios.  Or I'm just gonna lose my mind and rant about suicide and drugs ala early 2011 blog posts from my good friend David Beltran of the now defunct (sorta, not really) Starfoxxx.  As you may know, my name is Alex Baez or Papi Beatz, if you're comfortable with calling me that.  I'm a music engineer with a mission:

TO PUSH AWESOME RECORDS TO 
AN EVEN HIGHER ECHELON OF AWESOMENESS

I've had the pleasure of working with some great artists in my first year of jumping into the local Chicago music scene as a professional music engineer coming straight outta years of locking myself in my bedroom making weird 80s inspired beatsThis is it!  I'm diving head first, along with the rest of the Goodlife Music Group / Studios family and we intend to make ourselves known.  Starting here.  In the lovely city of Chicago, IL.  

My intent with this blog is to keep you updated on new projects in the works or just released that have come out of our studio.  I will also share my ideas, thoughts and techniques on music that I work on with whoever cares to pay attention to this sorta stuff.  Maybe some reviews of gear and plug-ins I enjoy through type or video, favorite videos from my favorite site worldstarhiphop.com, news from my friends over at feeltrip.co and just an update on where I'm at in my life as a young, ambitious studio engineer from Chicago.

For now, I give you this:  A dope ass record I had the pleasure of mastering from ForceOneSeven Co. super producer Na'el Shehade that was just released hours ago...



 Check out track 10 performed by Kaye Fox!!!  That's a track I fully Mixed AND Mastered!!!

See y'all very soon!
Papi Beatz signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...